I owe Jessica an apology. She reminded me that I had given her those pictures many years ago. I truly had forgot all about it. I hate to admit it but my memory is not as good as it use to be. LOL! My age is beginning to show! But what can you expect! It comes with the territory, I guess. Getting back to the identity of the pictures. This should be a good lesson for all of us to write the names and date on the back of all pictures. When Henry George's Aunt Sue died and we were helping her niece go through her things we found there were old family pictures no one could identify. Such a shame! Lilleen 8/10/04 --------------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday, August 10, 2004
About Me
- Name: Warren Wiley Family Member
- Location: We're All Over!, From Florida to Minnesota, United States
We're a varied group.. Lilleen in Key West and Evelyn in Memphis are the reigning matriarchs.. Then there's Dee, Diane, Terrie, Mike, Ann, Ray, George, Paula and Paul first generation... and then there's Lorrie, Lynn, Jessica, et al.. and already grown up Joshua and Sean - married to Danielle! and other greatgrandchildren..etc. We range from Lilleen in Key West Florida all the way up to Diane in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home