From Lilleen - This is what I have come up with about the pictures. Some I know for sure. Some I am guessing. a. My mother, Diane Wiley, and it looks like either Betty or Jack in Ocala. b. Could be Ann. If not I am guessing it is Dee. c. Dee d. Paula lst Communion in Key West e. Don't recognize at all f. Dee g. My mother, Diane Wiley, and I think Linda (Vela) in the then vacant lot across from Henry B.'s house on Poinsettia Dr., St. Petersburg Beach. h. Me - Lilleen. This was taken in Memphis, Tenn. in the back yard of the house on Belleview, just before I cut my long hair the second and last time. i. Betty and maybe a boy friend, Larry j. Me - Lilleen. This was taken in Yazoo City. I had just come home from the hospital after Dee was born. k. Terrie Who submitted these pictures? And where did he/she get them? Lilleen ---------------------------------------------------------------
Friday, August 06, 2004
About Me
- Name: Warren Wiley Family Member
- Location: We're All Over!, From Florida to Minnesota, United States
We're a varied group.. Lilleen in Key West and Evelyn in Memphis are the reigning matriarchs.. Then there's Dee, Diane, Terrie, Mike, Ann, Ray, George, Paula and Paul first generation... and then there's Lorrie, Lynn, Jessica, et al.. and already grown up Joshua and Sean - married to Danielle! and other greatgrandchildren..etc. We range from Lilleen in Key West Florida all the way up to Diane in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home