Warren Wiley Family Members

We are the descendants of our late Grandmother Diane Bonnemer Wiley and/or Henry George,Sr. and Lilleen Wiley Warren ~~Wileys,Harringtons,Warrens,Perenichs,Weaver and more! Scroll all the way down for Archives~

Friday, August 06, 2004

This Family Picture Quiz - Guesses

From Dee:  My guesses and some I really do know.
 
A.  Grandmother Diane and (?) Betty(?)
 
B.  Ann
 
C.  Dee, me - age 17 in St. Petersburg, Florida
 
D.  Paula - took me awhile and I got help.
 
E.  Ann and Paula (see above)
 
F.  Me, Dee - about 9 years old in a navy, red and white sweater at the Memphis Fairgrounds.
     I had a red, navy, and white sweater just like it, too.  I think Mom ordered them from the Sears catalog. Loved those sweaters!
 
G.  Grandmother Diane and (?) David Harrington (?)
 
H.  Lilleen, in her 20's - In Yazoo - Daddy would help her brush her long hair... she usually wore it plaited and wrapped on her head like a queenly crown. That house is probably the one on Lincoln street judging by the siding. She cut it all off after we moved to Memphis. Terrie and I have that hair swatch, we divided it.... it was almost black, but has turned a bit auburn after all this time.
 
I.   Gosh - 1949-50's car.  Hmmmnn --  Kinda looks like Merle B and fiancee, maybe Betty and Larry? Maybe Paula and ?
     Me and  Irving Povelite?  Terrie and ?  I'm stumped.  I bet Lilleen would know! 
 
J.   Lilleen - when I (Dee) was a baby in Yazoo City- she and Dad, Henry George Warren Sr. were living in an apartment.
 
K.  Terrie  -  I remember that pretty dress.  Either Lilleen made it, or our neighbor Mrs. Komola,  who lived up the hill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home