Warren Wiley Family Members

We are the descendants of our late Grandmother Diane Bonnemer Wiley and/or Henry George,Sr. and Lilleen Wiley Warren ~~Wileys,Harringtons,Warrens,Perenichs,Weaver and more! Scroll all the way down for Archives~

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

RE: GETTING TO KNOW YOU

From: Dee
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2004 1:58 AM
Subject: Welcome to the 2004 edition of getting to know your family and friends

  What you are supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire note and paste it onto a new email that you'll send.

Change all the answers so they apply to you then send this to a whole bunch of people you know "INCLUDING"

the person that sent it to you. The theory is that you'll learn a lot of little known facts about your friends.

1. WHAT TIME DO YOU GET UP? 

Lessee..Well I go to bed at 2 or 3 am, or so, and get up at  5 am, 6 am, 7:30 or 8, or 9 or 10 or 11 or 12 or 1:p.m. or sometimes 1:58 pm --the last time for good until my nap.  

2. IF YOU COULD EAT LUNCH WITH ONE FAMOUS PERSON, WHO WOULD IT BE? 

I already ate dinner with Richard Hoagland.  Just who and what is famous, anyway.   

 3. GOLD OR SILVER?

  Gold - 14K and 18K and especially 24 K --. but if you want to give me Sterling Silver, I will love it.

4. WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA?  

 Mel Gibson's ThePassion of the Christ.. And I would like to see it again.

5. FAVORITE TV SHOW?  I love Lucy

6. WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST?

Coffee and a health shake, vitamins and essential oils and greens. 

7. WHO WOULD YOU HATE TO BE STUCK IN A ROOM WITH? John Kerry

8. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE?   Yes, can't you? 

9. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? Intelligent conversation about deep important spiritual subjects.   

 10. FAVORITE TIME OF DAY?  Late, late at night.

11. BEACH, CITY OR COUNTRY?  Beach so long as I don't have to go there and get covered with sand, and sand flies and hot sun and sticky sunscreen.  City if I can talk with intelligent people, and country if I can be there and look and look and smell and walk barefoot on grass without seeing more and more farmlands covered over with wall-to-wall with ticky-tacky houses, and trees cut down .  

 12.  FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Rocky road.    

13. BUTTER, PLAIN OR SALTED POPCORN?

  Salted, with butter, lots of it.   Just had some - thanks for the suggestion.  Roy makes great popcorn.

14. FAVORITE COLOR?

  Iridescent Blue

15. FAVORITE CAR?

  My car, a pearl ivory 1997 Infiniti  which I won at a ShapeRite convention.  It's a collector's item.  I've put about 24,000 miles on it.

16. FAVORITE SANDWICH FILLING?

  Chicken Salad with lots of celery.

17. WHAT CHARACTERISTIC DO YOU DESPISE?

Constant complaining and putting others down.    

18. FAVORITE FLOWER?

Any that Roy brings me.  :-)

19. IF YOU HAD A BIG WIN IN THE LOTTERY, WHO WOULD YOU TELL?

 Roy

20. FIZZY OR STILL WATER AS A DRINK?

Fizzy with lemon and vodka.

21. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM?

Two are pink marble tile and one is beige marble tile  

22. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING?

I don't know.  Have several key rings. My main key ring is my car,  house key,  the local Mail Box Etc. to be used after hours at around 2:00 am, sometimes my son Bruce's key when he leaves town and we have to take care of his dogs, cat and bird and mail, and there might be a couple of others which I don't remember.   Mom, didn't you give us a key to your house one time?  

23. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE TO?

 Miami, Florida  and the Florida Keys.. of course.   

24. CAN YOU JUGGLE?

hunh?  Roy just asked me a question, and I can't do two things at once.  Wait a minnit~

One thing at time, please.

25. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? 

Saturday

26. RED OR WHITE WINE?

  Red - Merlot

27. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? Went to the Palm Restaurant with Roy.

We had Lobster, asparagus, green beans, caesar salad, merlot wine, onion bread, chocolate cake and ice cream, and cappucino.

Then I had a migraine headache from all that junk.  Slept in the car all the way home and took a 3 hour nap and a couple of Tylenols.  The money he spent on that dinner could have bought me a new DVD burner for my computer and stacks of DVDs to burn.. but boy oh boy.. it all tasted so good.   And his company was wonderful.  I'll get my DVD burner some day.

28. DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD?

Yes, I'm an organ donor,  but by the time I finish with my organs no one will want them.

29. SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT THE PERSON THAT SENT THIS TO YOU?

She is a wonderful person with great taste in all things and I love her dearly, dearly. 

30. WHO DO YOU LEAST EXPECT TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?   My Mom.

31. PERSON YOU EXPECT TO SEND THIS BACK FIRST?   Nan  Why did I say that?  I don't know a Nan. 

32. DREAM JOB?  Acupuncture Physician. 

33. SOMETHING YOU HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO, BUT HAVE NOT DONE?

Buy and sell real estate with lottery winnings.. especially a big office building with our weight loss business also there, and being silent landlords and listen to the people gripe to us and being able to laugh because we happen to love the owners and have them wonder why we don't join in the complaints.

O. K. That's enough for now. 

Dee xx oo 

<>*@*<<;;___;;>>*@*<<;;___;;>>*@*<<;;___;;>>*@*<<>

 


 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home