Warren Wiley Family Members

We are the descendants of our late Grandmother Diane Bonnemer Wiley and/or Henry George,Sr. and Lilleen Wiley Warren ~~Wileys,Harringtons,Warrens,Perenichs,Weaver and more! Scroll all the way down for Archives~

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Re: Register cell phone no call list: New cell phone directory will be out soon!

Thanks, Nan!  I had heard about the Cell phone Directory, but didn't know how to get on the new list.  My sister Terrie put all of us the home list.  I got what i considered to be the first violation of it this week-- from the Florida  Sheriff's organization.  The guy actually argued with me about it, said I was on their roster, even though I've NEVER given them a donation.  I wish I had gotten the org's full name & who was calling me, but I ended up telling him that my number is on the DO NOT CALL list, so take me off their's and don't ever call me again!
 
----- Original Message -----
From: ny44@webtv.net
Sent: Sunday, November 28, 2004 6:27 AM
To: ATereso@earthlink.net; tommys112803@msn.com; ragityanny@juno.com; apocalypseIHS1@webtv.net; jbeil@state.pa.us; Gimpy1121@webtv.net; galyungin@webtv.net; bobj44@arcsupport.com; ScrivenCES@webtv.net; DJ7718@AOLcom; donald_36@hotmail.com; markandot@webtv.net; egallagher@sc.rr.com; Qnn12plalv@cs.com; EFRANCESB@webtv.net; jackm@ptd.net; jdelay67@adelphia.net; j2k2m2@aol.com; sonofitaly2003@yahoo.com; KMorean@webtv.net; Klutzyfingers@webtv.net; originalbylaura@webtv.net; lilleen412kw@webtv.net; marlinhoge@cox.net; fuff@tamaqua.net; MsMichelle1969@webtv.net; ctybr@webtv.net; Lenora865@aol.com; MSTMEMAW@webtv.net; kuczynskipm@aetna.com; pookie1938@webtv.net; Robsaid@intergrafix.net; Richtoday@webtv.net; robpa@hotmailcom; victorianrosebb@webtv.net; lfuzz@ptd.net; Reginaihm@aol.com; phets@tamaqua.net; Redskins2@losch.net; Suz618@yahoo.com; quickman@ptd.net; Tat128125@aol.com; FWTENN@webtv.net; joyous4ever@webtv.net; crazytexan65@msncom
Subject: Fwd: no call list
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home