Warren Wiley Family Members

We are the descendants of our late Grandmother Diane Bonnemer Wiley and/or Henry George,Sr. and Lilleen Wiley Warren ~~Wileys,Harringtons,Warrens,Perenichs,Weaver and more! Scroll all the way down for Archives~

Friday, November 12, 2004

Fwd: FW: SCAM ALERT



Sue Campbell <campbells@snip.net> wrote:
From: "Sue Campbell"
To: "Adele Jones"
Subject: FW: SCAM ALERT
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 19:45:25 -0500

 

 

Subject: SCAM ALERT

 

Subject: Scam


 I hate when people forward too many warnings or virus alerts , but this
 one is important! Send this warning to everyone on your e-mail list!

 If someone comes to your front door saying they are conducting a survey
 on deer ticks and asks you to take your clothes off and jump around to
 see how many fall off, do not do it! IT IS A SCAM! They only want to 
see you naked.

 I wish I'd gotten this yesterday. I feel so stupid now.............

 

 


Do you Yahoo!?
Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page. www.yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home