New Kennedy candidate for president!
Ha haa haaa
A Fashion model... This is what we would want for a president? No.. not particularly.. but why in the heck is he even mentioning that? -- Jessie Ventura wasn't a bad governor of Minnesota, remember!
John Joseph Kennedy ... any relation to the famous Kennedy family? Who knows? and if so.. so what! These days, it's not commendable.
(On the other hand, we had Ronald Reagan the Actor, and now/wow.. Arnold the Terminator..showing a tremendous amount of smarts -- and appreciation, and right ambition, and even a real connection to the Kennedy family with his wife....hmmnn.. amazing)
So.. "to God be the Glory" is JJK's favorite quote. Well, that's very commendable..It's one of my favorite quotes, too.. and . even fashion models have some brains and ideals..hey, I used to be a 'Miss Mississippi' in the Florida State Sunshine Festival in 1956.. big deal, in my youth myself... like all my Warren sisters..we got those kind of honors.... and yes, I did have brains then, winning several college scholarships.. and still have a few brain cells left at my ancient age.
Either Mitch Battros is pulling our legs, or he's got the wool pulled over his eyes. Or this John Joseph is in the running or spoofing one or the other.. and I'm still chuckling. tsk, tsk and ha ha. Maybe I'll be able to sort it out after I come back from California next week. With your help, I hope.
deexxo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Links - Save Terri's Life!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hurricanes Charley, Frances and now, Ivan ~~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home