Warren Wiley Family Members

We are the descendants of our late Grandmother Diane Bonnemer Wiley and/or Henry George,Sr. and Lilleen Wiley Warren ~~Wileys,Harringtons,Warrens,Perenichs,Weaver and more! Scroll all the way down for Archives~

Saturday, September 11, 2004

Greetings from San Francisco

Dear Wonderful Family, Thanks for the Hurricane Updates here! How wonderful to be able to get it directly from those in the possible path of Ivan. When we saw the jog around Jamaica, when I checked at my hurricane page www.heavenlyhands.net/hurricane.html, we knew it had to be a miracle due to prayers! The fellow sitting next to me on the plane from Miami to San Francisco was a dear gentleman in shorts and golf cap.. about 87 years old, from Marathon! His son works for Monroe county rescue services and could not evacuate, but had to be there! And he and the other son who lives in San Francisco decided it was time to send Dad on a timely Evacation! :-) I can't guarantee that I can get back to the internet while on this trip, but sure will try. We have Sunshine here and pleasantly cool! I'm so proud of Bruce and Warren.. and trust Bruce and Lorrie will take care of the cats and Ms Turtell. Stay safe! And dry! love, Dee xxxxooooo and Roy is sitting next to me saying Hurry Up!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home