I am still trying to figure this out. since the web is soooooooooo slooooooooow and I seldom have the opportunity to get on it I haven't mastered it. Paula xxxxoooo
Sunday, August 15, 2004
About Me
- Name: Warren Wiley Family Member
- Location: We're All Over!, From Florida to Minnesota, United States
We're a varied group.. Lilleen in Key West and Evelyn in Memphis are the reigning matriarchs.. Then there's Dee, Diane, Terrie, Mike, Ann, Ray, George, Paula and Paul first generation... and then there's Lorrie, Lynn, Jessica, et al.. and already grown up Joshua and Sean - married to Danielle! and other greatgrandchildren..etc. We range from Lilleen in Key West Florida all the way up to Diane in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Previous Posts
- 14 August 2004 Dee, you asked who is going to take...
- Re: So everything o.k. down there in Key West?
- So everything o.k. down there in Key West?
- Pictures
- Re: HURRICANE Charley Blowing on Key West Soon
- Who is the letter 'I" picture???????????
- HURRICANE Charley Blowing on Key West Soon
- Thanks to Jessica for the Family Pictures!
- I owe Jessica an apology. She reminded me that I ...
- The Family Pictures

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home