Warren Wiley Family Members

We are the descendants of our late Grandmother Diane Bonnemer Wiley and/or Henry George,Sr. and Lilleen Wiley Warren ~~Wileys,Harringtons,Warrens,Perenichs,Weaver and more! Scroll all the way down for Archives~

Friday, May 23, 2008

Lilleen is in the Hospital

From: Paula
To: Family
Sent: Thu, 22 May 2008 4:30 pm
Subject: Mom has pneumonia

Just thought I would let you know that Mom has pneumonia and is hospitalized at St. Vincent's. She came down with a cold on Monday and it quickly turned into acute pneumonia by Wed. I had her go to the doctor yesterday afternoon and her PC immediately had her admitted. Paul came down with pneumonia a couple of days after Mothers Day and he was here for several hours that day. From one day to the next for both of them. I came down with the same terrible cold from one day to the next the same time as Mom. Fortunately for me, so far no pneumonia just a lot of coughing and congestion. My immune system is better I suppose.

Paul is better and was released today from his PC thank goodness. He has been out of work this week and most of last week.

I will keep you posted. I don't know how long Mom will be in the hospital, but she is responding so far to treatment. As she has Secondary pulmonary hypertension, nothing to fool around with. She has to be on oxygen at night to sleep.

more later.

Paula

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home