Warren Wiley Family Members

We are the descendants of our late Grandmother Diane Bonnemer Wiley and/or Henry George,Sr. and Lilleen Wiley Warren ~~Wileys,Harringtons,Warrens,Perenichs,Weaver and more! Scroll all the way down for Archives~

Monday, January 24, 2005

Re: More info on Grandmother Diane's maternal family!!!!

 
Wow!  I just read part of the letter that came with the certified Baptismal and Marriage records that were sent to me.  Mr. Jack Belsom went all out and has apparently done me a great favor. Usually, its pay first, instead I got an invoice along with the documents.  The form letter included states that not all records are located at the Archdiocese but some are at the various parishes around the area. Mr. Belsom went to the public library for me to check the civil marriage records seeking the name of the priest for the Audler-Dalous marriage.  That then gave him a means to find the particular Church where the ceremony was performed  - St. Rose de Lima. Then he was able to check there  for Valentine Audler's Baptism.. 
 
Because I was so detailed in my request, I also listed the names of the other Audler daughters, he found some recorded at St. Anne Church, where Valentine and Jules were married. 
 
Even tho I didn't request it, I did write that we were also looking for info on Lewis Audler's family. Because the marriage certificate listed Lewis's parents, Mr. Belsom was able to locate an earlier entry at the St. Louis Cathedral for a sibling of Lewis-- the Baptism of Ernestine Audler, daughter of Salomon Audler and Helene Barnett.  He told me that other records of the preceding Audler generation are also recorded at St. Louis Cathedral.
 
I'll to write back to Mr. Belsom to thank him on behalf of our family!  Mr. Belsom told me that there is no indication that Lewis Audler was not Catholic, but that getting the marriage record of Lewis's parents might indicate if a dispensation was granted for the disparity of religions.
 
Okay, family, what is your wish?  Each record costs $12.00 ,anyone want to chip in? 
 
Dee, who is the woman you were corresponding with about the Audler's?  She really needs to see this and more of what Mr. Belsom wrote to me.
----- Original Message -----
From: Dee Rohe
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 5:53 PM
To: ann warren
Subject: RE: MOre info on Grandmother Diane's maternal family!!!!
 
Oh.. I see the posting is from you!
Great idea! I hope you hear something soon!
deexxoo
 

+++++++

Stay in your heart. Regardless of what happens, stay in your heart.

http://www.heavenlyhands.net/terrislinks.html

http://globalrumblings.blogspot.com

-----Original Message-----
From: ann warren [mailto:tommys112803@msn.com]
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 5:28 PM
To: Dee & Roy Rohe; Dee; fam; Lilleen Warren
Subject: MOre info on Grandmother Diane's maternal family!!!!

Dee, guess what!!  I wrote to the Archdiocese of New Orleans to see if they had any record of a Sacramental Marriage on file for Lewis Audler and Esperance Dalouse

God bless,


Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home