Warren Wiley Family Members

We are the descendants of our late Grandmother Diane Bonnemer Wiley and/or Henry George,Sr. and Lilleen Wiley Warren ~~Wileys,Harringtons,Warrens,Perenichs,Weaver and more! Scroll all the way down for Archives~

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Hi everybody,
 
Manny, Bruce and I are back (Thank you God!) from our cruise to the Bahamas (I was the navigator...thank goodness for GPS!). 
 
While we were away, Mom, Sean, and Lynn had a birthday.  Happy Belated Birthdays! 
 
Something else, (BIG!) happened while we were gone... My son, Sean Blomeley, and his fiancee, Danielle Zinn, got married July 10th!!!!  I am so happy for them(and for me)!  We have known and loved Danielle since she was a little girl, and now she is a part of our family!  We are so blessed to have her! 
 
Even more good news, tomorrow, July 16th, is Danielle's birthday.  If anyone would like to send her birthday greetings, or welcome her to our great, big wonderful family, here is her email: Sabella34@yahoo.com
 
Happy Birthday Danielle, and Congratulations to you and Sean.
 
xxoo, Mom Lorrie
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home